Task Exposure Assessment Simulator (TEAS)
TASK EXPOSURE ASSESSMENT SIMULATOR (TEAS)
TEAS is a program – Windows 7, 8, and 10 only – for predicting near and far field exposures and exposure profiles, using the standard and new Well-Mixed Room (WMR) models and modern probabilistic modeling methods. TEAS includes popular algorithms for predicting generation rates, near field ventilation rates, and other critical WMR variables.
Use TEAS to predict the exposure category of a task so that you may prioritize and target your sampling, potentially reducing sampling costs or ensuring that samples are collected where needed.
To see an introductory video click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rJA6M7rVzw
A one year subscription costs $500 USD per user per 12 months.
To purchase a subscription send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TEAS Subscription” on the subject line.
Online purchasing will be available later in 2023.
- Model a single task, a repeating task, or a full-shift job (as a series of tasks)
- Select from various 1Box and 2Box “Well-mixed Room” (WMR) Models, with and without LEV
- Predict task, full-shift TWA, STEL, and Ceiling exposures from one file
- State of the art probabilistic modeling and sensitivity analysis
- WMR Model calibration and generation rate prediction
- Create detailed reports and customized graphs
- estimate current exposures: compare predictions to TWA OELs, STELs, Ceiling Limits, IDLH limits, and LELs.
- predict future exposures: prospective exposure assessment (evaluate proposed changes to the process and production level)
- calculate past exposures: retrospective exposure assessment for epidemiology and support of toxic tort litigation)
- develop objective exposure estimates to meet regulatory guidelines
- compare engineering control options: e.g., general ventilation vs local exhaust
- retrospective exposure assessment
- REACH chemical safety assessments.
- Extensive Help file
- Complimentary Q&A sessions with Dr. Paul Hewett